Monday, April 2, 2018

Don't Worry, Be Happy!

Hello everyone!   I hope those of you who celebrate Easter had a lovely day yesterday.  Today I've got a fun card using CAS-ual Fridays' newly released Little Birdies stamps and dies!

I created an alcohol inked background using shades of blue and purple.   Next I stamped the Little Birdies with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.   I love how each bird has a different predominant color - completely unintentional but very cool!!   

Next I die cut the birds, but in doing so, I accidentally mis-cut the bottom bird's legs - uh oh!    To fix my boo-boo, I stamped the legs onto a strip of black cardstock along with the sentiment and heat embossed, again in white.   I actually really love how this looks - so it was a happy accident, lol!

I hope you've enjoyed my card today!   You can find the Little Birdies stamps and dies over in the CAS-ual Fridays store, along with the rest of the new release!   Michele has also put many items in the sale category, so be sure to check that out as well!   As always, when checking out be sure to enter the code KIMBERLYSENTME to save 15% on your order!!   Yes - even sale items!!   Woo-hoo!!

Have a great week, crafty friends - see you again soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!