Thursday, March 15, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Pretty Passover

Good morning, crafty friends!   We are on to day four of the CAS-ual Fridays March release.   I think there will be a lot of pleased crafters out there when they see the brand new Pretty Passover stamps & dies!    As always, Michele has knocked it out of the park with this set - there are not a ton of stamp sets available that celebrate the Jewish faith, but with this gorgeous set, Passover is covered!

I stamped and heat embossed the image with white embossing powder and then realized that the tiny strip of Stars of David would nestle right in next to the stamped image.   I ran the strip through my die cutting machine a dozen times to get the look.

Next I did some ink blending with a rainbow of Distress Oxide inks and cut away the center with an X-acto knife to create room for the heat embossed sentiment.

That's all from me today!   There's still one more set to reveal, so be sure to check in again tomorrow!

The code KIMBERLYSENTME me works on anything in the CAS-ual Fridays store, even this new release!   Be sure to enter the code at checkout to save 15% on your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!