Friday, March 16, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - 3 Little Birds

Woo-hoo!   We've made it to Friday!   I hope you've enjoyed all of the inspiration from CAS-ual Fridays March release week.  I have one more card to share with you using the new 3 Little Birds stamps & dies.   This is my favorite stamp set of the release - I couldn't wait to color those little birdies!!

To create this card, I partially die cut the 3 little birds - leaving the left side intact to form the front of the card.  I also die cut the birds from a piece of patterned paper and adhered it to the left side of the card.    Once I had the birds die cut I stamped the image and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.

I stamped the 'You're the" sentiment on the front of the card, and added the 'tweetest' on the inside, just behind the middle bird so that it can't be seen when the card is closed. 

I love how this turned out - something a little different, sure to make the recipient smile!

Thanks for hanging with me all week!  What are your favorites from the release?   Remember that the code KIMBERLYSENTME will save you 15% on everything you see in the CAS-ual Fridays store, including the newly released stamps and dies!   

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!   I hope you have time to get your ink on!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!