Sunday, February 18, 2018

Blow Out That Bonfire!

Hello there, crafty friends!   I've got a bright, fun birthday card to share with you today using just one awesome stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays.

Last month, I was inspired by an old favorite stamp set, Shenanigans, when my crafty friend Coralynn and I did the Two Designers, One Stamp Set post for CAS-ual Fridays.   I couldn't resist making another card with it when it was sitting on my desk!


I used my MISTI to line up the sentiment and repeatedly stamped the sentiment by sliding my card up a few grid spaces each time I inked.   Those bright colors are Distress Oxide inks - I just love them!   I didn't want to hide too much of that beautiful rainbow, so I opted to just stamp and heat emboss the Make a Wish sentiment in the lower corner.  Such a vivid and fun one-layer birthday card, don't you think?!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!    If you've been inspired and want to do some shopping, you are always able to use my special code, KIMBERLYSENTME, to save 15% on anything and everything in the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps shop!    Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!