Friday, November 10, 2017

CFS Special Release - Sugar Plum Fairy (+ Ballerina Dies!)

Hello there!   Have I got some exciting news to share!   Due to the fantastic response you all had to the Tutu set CAS-ual Fridays released over the summer, Michele has created a fantastic holiday set featuring the sweet ballerina (this time with a snowflake tutu!!) as well as coordinating dies!    The dies work for both Tutu AND the brand new Sugar Plum Fairy sets!
I created my spinner card by first stamping a variety of the snowflakes onto a purple card base.   Next I die cut the largest tag from the Tag Buddies Fri-dies from the center of the card base.   I stamped and heat embossed the ballerina with white embossing powder on white cardstock, then used a combination of Catherine Pooler inks to blend an ombre of pinks and purples over top.   I die cut the ballerina and also another, unstamped (but inked) ballerina as well.   To create the spinner, I sandwiched a piece of clear thread between the two die cut pieces with strong adhesive and adhered this behind the die cut window.   She looks just adorable when she spins around pirouetting!


I also stamped the snowflake tree inside the card.   This is a fun way to add some depth to the card!   To finish things off, I sponged some white pigment ink around the window and added a sentiment strip along the bottom.

This stamp set as well as the Ballerina Fri-dies is available TODAY at CAS-ual Fridays!   And if you've just gotta have them, use the code KIMBERLY2017 and you'll save 15% on your entire purchase!!   

Thanks so much for stopping by!   Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!