Saturday, September 16, 2017

Chibitronics & CAS-ual Fridays Bloghop!


Hello!   Welcome to my stop on the CAS-ual Fridays/Chibitronics two day Bloghop!   I hope you've been inspired by all of the great projects you've seen along the way!
For my card, I kept it pretty simple because the Chibitronics lights steal the show!  I stamped the awesome sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays' Whole Shebang stamp set across the top of my card.   I handcut the candles from patterned paper and the flames from vellum and placed them across the bottom of the card.   I wanted to light just two of the candles, so I decided where my flames would go and poked holes through the cardstock below to let the light shine through nice & bright.   

I created my circuit on a separate piece of lightweight cardstock.   These lights are really quite easy to work with!  It only took me a few minutes to create the circuit - what an impact!


To finish off the card, I colored the HB2U in with Copic markers and adhered the circuit panel to the focal panel.   Voila!   How cute is that?   I'm sure the recipient will love this interactive card!

Just one more stop on the hop.....head on over to CAS-ual Fridays next!   Be sure to comment on all the blogs from both days of the hop (Friday and Saturday).   You could win a Starter Pack from Chibitronics or a $30 gift code for the CAS-ual Fridays store!    The entire hop list for Saturday is listed below if you've gotten lost along the way....

Also, you can save 15% on your purchase at CAS-ual Fridays by using the code KIMBERLY2017 at checkout!   It's good on the ENTIRE store - happy shopping!  



HOP LIST
Chibitronics blog https://chibitronics.com/blog/

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love idea of making light up cards and thid hop along is incredibly inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous candle card and the twinkling flames are soooo cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your light up candles! Such a fun card! Enjoying all the projects along the hop! So many fabulous ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - love how you used the lights for the flames. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh can it be more fun to have the candles all lit up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to light up the candles. Very neat card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good way to light up those birthday candles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute with the birthday candles that really light up.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!