Friday, August 4, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Release Day, Plus Sale!!

 Woo-hoo!   It's Friday AND it's release day at CAS-ual Fridays!  There are four brand new stamp sets available in the shop today - have you been checking out release week over on the CFS blog?   Today's set is called Puffy Heart Love, and it has some AMAZING scripty sentiments included.  I wanted to showcase that awesome bold sentiment, so I decided glitter was just the thing!! 
I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and added sticky embossing powder.   Once heated, I added a rainbow of Martha Stewart glitter colors.   Such a pretty effect!


I kept the background simple, and stamped the Curtis background in grey ink.   I offset the sentiment panel just a tad to keep things interesting!   

I hope you've been inspired this week - I know the rest of my talented teammates have struck it out of the park this release!  

All of the new stamps are now in the CFS store, so head over there if you've got some shopping to do!!   Remember to use the code KIMBERLY2017 at checkout - you'll save 15% on absolutely everything (yes, new items and even items in the sale category!).  Have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!