Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Congratulations Hot Air Balloon

Hello and happy "hump day"!   I've got another card using the Joseph's Coat technique today.    CAS-ual Fridays floral series of stamps lend themselves well to this technique, and I just can't stop playing around with color combinations!


I used Catherine Pooler's inks for this one again, and fussy cut the balloon from Floating out.   I spritzed it with shimmer spray before adhering it with foam adhesive to the partially embossed background (the embossing folder is from Taylored Expressions).   I added some sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, and the sentiment is from Heartfelt Sayings.  If you want more information on how I created the hot air balloon, check out THIS post!

Remember to use my special code, KIMBERLY2017 if you feel the urge to get your shop on over at CAS-ual Fridays!    You'll save 15% at checkout....awesome, right?!?!   



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!