Friday, April 21, 2017

Sweet Stamp Shop - Rose Bouquet Friday Feature!

I'm back with another card showing an adorable new stamp set from Sweet Stamp Shop.   It's being released today, and if you've just gotta have it, be sure to join the Sweet Stamp Shop Fan Club on Facebook for a special deal!!!
This is an awesome stamp set for the women in your life - there are loads of words included  - even some hard to find ones, like 'Nana' and Great Grandma'!  I created a simple bouquet, watercolored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.    It's adhered with foam tape on the sentiment strip, and I added some black polka dot paper for some nice contrast!   I just love black & pink together!!

Be sure to check out Sweet Stamp Shop to see more of their April release!!   Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!