Monday, April 3, 2017

A Blog Named Hero April Challenge - Anything Goes!


Happy Monday - if Monday's can be happy, lol!!   Since it's the first Monday of the month, we are bringing you the newest challenge over at A Blog Named Hero!   Anything Goes this time around, and our focus this month is solely on Hero Arts.....gotta love that!


I wanted to make an elegant ocean-themed card that would work for a wedding, so I pulled out my Color Layering Seahorses and set to work!   I created the background by stamping the images with Hero Arts Shadow Ink and flicking on some gold shimmer mist.    I added my heat embossed vellum sentiment strip (with washi tape along the edges) to the card.    For added gold shine, I smooshed the edges of the panel into my Versamark ink pad and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  I  stamped the starfish and shells with Hero Arts Shadow Inks and then heat embossed the details with gold embossing powder.   I used my Scan n Cut to cut them all out and then adhered them to the bottom of my stamped panel with varying heights of foam adhesive.  

I hope you've enjoyed my card today - be sure to play along with the challenge this month!   I can't wait to see what you create!!



2 comments:

I appreciate your comments so much!