Saturday, February 18, 2017

Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Bash - Sequin Challenge

http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2017/02/w-3rd-birthday-bash-sequin-challenge.html


Hi again!   Today's Winnie & Walter challenge entry is probably my favorite of all the ones I did - it's for the 'Sequin' challenge, and I certainly followed THOSE rules, lol!    Lots of sequins here, folks!

hello card | Kimberly Rendino | handmade card | sequins | sequin | Winnie & Walter | Pretty Pink Posh | die cut | papercraft | cardmaking

I die cut the In A Word: Hello cutaway and colored each letter with a Copic marker that matched the sequins I would be using (from Pretty Pink Posh).   I then added a variety of sizes of sequins to each letter, fillling them as completely as I could.   I adhered the sequined die cut to solid black cardstock die cut.   I placed my word where I wanted it on my focal panel and then added more sequins - I was attempting to make it look like they were falling from above, onto the letters.    This is so fun and vibrant!    I'm also entering this into the 'Bright Colors' challenge! :)

hello card | Kimberly Rendino | handmade card | sequins | sequin | Winnie & Walter | Pretty Pink Posh | die cut | papercraft | cardmaking

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, crafty friends!   



1 comment:

  1. Oh Kimberly, I love this! What a clever (and eye catching) card! A fantastic job on it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!