Sunday, February 19, 2017

Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Bash - Bright Color Challenge


http://www.blog.winniewalter.com/2017/02/w-3rd-birthday-bash-bright-colours.html

Happy weekend!   I hope your Saturday is off to a great start!   I am looking forward to the kids' Winter break, which starts NOW!    No sports practices/games/tournaments for a whole week!    I'm going to relax, lol!!!

I've been playing along with Winnie & Walter's 3rd Birthday Bash challenges all week, and today I have a card for the 'Brights' challenge.

happy birthday card |kimberly rendino | rainbow | winnie & walter | catherine pooler ink | handmade | cardmaking | stamping |kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

I stamped the little teardrop border from Julie's Roses in a rainbow of colors using Catherine Pooler's super vivid new inks.   I added the the happy die cut sentiment (from The Big, the Bold and the Happy cutaways) and the stamped sentiment from The Big, the Bold and the Happy.

happy birthday card |kimberly rendino | rainbow | winnie & walter | catherine pooler ink | handmade | cardmaking | stamping |kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

Super simple, but I absolutely love that rainbow of color!    Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!