Friday, February 3, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays New Release - Day #3

Woo-hoo!  I'm so glad you stopped by today!    I am so excited to share my CAS-ual Fridays day three release projects with you - Michele has come up with an awesome stamp set that just might be my favorite stamp set EVER for sending humorous cards to my girlfriends - this bad boy is called Frankly-isms - and I had a lot of fun with this one!
birthday card by Kimberly Rendino | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps | humorous card | over the hill | papercraft | handmade card | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

Oh my gosh, that sentiment!   I was laughing the moment I saw it, and I knew it was the first one I'd use.    But what to do with it.....?   Then it hit me - flames!   I mean what could be hotter, lol?!?!   I freehand drew my flames from a variety of colored carsdstocks and then edged them with Distress Inks for added interest.    The sentiment was heat embossed, and I added the Happy Birthday sentiment  (included in Frankly-isms) inside.   Perfect for a milestone birthday (or any birthday for that matter)!

Next up we have Tag You're It.    Here we have some more amusing sentiments, great for a card OR a gift tag!   I created my own box using my We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board.   I used yellow cardstock, and stamped flowers from the Girlfriend stamp set.  I had my new Catherine Pooler ink pads sitting on my desk, and I knew they'd be the perfect inks to use on colored cardstock since they are a different style of ink pad, and the color is super vivid!  I love how it turned out!  So bright & so cheerful! (If you want to check out these awesome inks, you can save 15% on your first order HERE!)
gift box by Kimberly Rendino | CAS-ual Fridays stamps | gift tag | handmade | Catherine Pooler ink | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

I stamped the sentiment from Tag You're It onto the small Scallop Tags Fri-Die using the same inks - what a perfectly fun way to dress up a gift!!

Thanks for stopping by!   We have just one more day of reveals and then all these great stamps will be available in the CFS store!!    Awesome, right?    Stop by tomorrow to check out two more fun stamp sets!   See you soon....






1 comment:

I appreciate your comments so much!