Friday, January 6, 2017

Sweet Strawberries!

Hello there!   I've been having fun using lots of new stamping goodies I received around/for Christmas.   Yesterday I spent some time playing with the Strawberry Layers stamp set from Strawberry Jude.    There are a ton of layers to create these awesome strawberries, and the results are so impressive!   They look good enough to eat!   Several of my "color experiments" were good enough that I decided to put them to use on some cards!  

First up is my favorite - this one uses a die cut sentiment from Li'l Inker, the stamped sentiment from Sunny Studio, a die from MFT and paper from Gina K.    Lots of my favorites here!    

The next card uses a sentiment from MFT, scallop border die from Simon Says Stamp and paper from Lawn Fawn.

Have a fantastic weekend!   See you next week! :)

CHALLENGE

SSS - SOMETHING NEW



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Kimberly. A great job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card - love the image - gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!