Monday, January 2, 2017

A Blog Named Hero Challenge - January

Hello, and happy 2017!   Can you believe it?  The holidays are over and it's time to jump back into my favorite hobby - and I couldn't be happier!   

Today over at A Blog Named Hero we are sharing our January challenge.   This month, we are collaborating with the fabulous Right At Home and our theme is "New To Me".   
I was so happy to receive these awesome brand new coffee-themed stamps in the mail  (they will be released on January 5, available in the Right At Home shop!!- thank you Nicole!) - I knew that they would coordinate perfectly with some of my Hero Arts goodies!   Since Right at Home is a new-to-me company, I was all set to begin my challenge card!


The background was stenciled with Distress Inks, and I did some paper piecing for the fun coffee mug.   I split the Right At Home sentiment (by masking a portion with washi tape, inking, and removing the washi before stamping) and added the large ampersand from the Hero Arts You & Me stamp set - I love the visual impact of the sentiment done this way!


Want to play along with the challenge?   You have until January 25th to link up your card over at A Blog Named Hero!  I can't wait to see what you create!!


SUPPLIES






1 comment:

I appreciate your comments so much!