Thursday, December 1, 2016

#seriouslyawesome!

Hi friends!   Stopping in quick today to let you know about the fun new stamp sets you can find now at Butterfly Reflections, Ink.!   BRI & Bossy Joscie have collaorated to bring you the #Hashtag stamp set and the #Hashtag Bossy stamp sets!  There are a ton of fun hashtag sentiments in these sets....stuff I'm always saying, lol!

I received my stamps the other day, and wanted to share a quick card with all of you! 

#hashtag card by Kimberly Rendino | Concord & 9th | Butterfly Reflections, Ink.| heart | die cutting | distress inks | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | cardmaking | papercraft | clear stamps | handmade card

I used the fun Heartstrings die from Concord & 9th and created a pink ombre with Distress Inks.   I flicked on a little water for interest and once dry, I stamped and embossed some of the fun hashtag sentiments on a few of the pieces.   They fit perfectly!!   I stamped the large 'seriously' sentiment on acetate and fussy cut around it.   The card looked a little plain, so I stamped the heart included in the #Hashtag set a few times in a coordinating grey ink.   Not sure if I'm loving that, lol!   

So this card goes out to Vanessa from BRI - seriously, girl -  you #nailedit!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!