Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Happy Hanukkah!

Happy fourth day of Hanukkah to all of you who celebrate it!   I'm stopping in today with a fun card using the Star of David stamp set from  CAS-ual Fridays!

Hanukkah | handmade card | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps | cardmaking | papercraft | Star of David

To make my card, I printed a Star of David image I found online and cut it out with an x-acto knife, creating a stencil.   I taped the stencil to my panel and then used the long Star of David border image and stamped through the stencil, covering it completely.   The magic happens when you lift your stencil to reveal your stamped image!  How fun is that?!

Hanukkah | handmade card | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps | cardmaking | papercraft | Star of David

I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.   I added a few Nuvo drops here and there for even more shine!   I added some super thin gold washi tape to the edges of my focal panel and then mounted it to a black card base.

Hope you've enjoyed my card today!   If you are interested in shopping the CAS-ual Fridays store, be sure to use code KIMBERLY16 for a 15% discount on your entire purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!