Sunday, August 14, 2016

Let it Snow (well....maybe not yet!)

Hello everyone!   I've been a Christmas card making fool lately with all the yummy new goodies from CAS-ual Fridays.   It's a change from how I usually create my holiday cards (a week before Christmas, making a mess and stressing out in my craft room to get them DONE!), but I kind of like doing a few here and there - it'll be a lot less stress come December!

holiday card | handmade card | christmas | winter | snow | snowflakes | papercraft | embossing | die cutting | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps | Winnie & Walter

I've die cut a variety of the awesome Funky Flakes Fri-dies from glitter paper and adhered them to a grey panel.  I heat embossed some of the snowflakes from Snowy Sayings with white embossing powder as well.   The sentiment, from Snowflake Greetings, was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with navy blue embossing powder.   I adhered it on foam tape across the snowflake panel.   The panel was attached to a scalloped mat (Winnie & Walter Audrey cutaways) and to a blue card front.   Easy peasy!   

holiday card | handmade card | christmas | winter | snow | snowflakes | papercraft | embossing | die cutting | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps | Winnie & Walter


I hope you've enjoyed my card today - if you have a little extra time, why not create a holiday card or two while you're crafting?!   I think you'll be happy you did it come December!!   

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, friends!   And remember - if you'd like to shop over at the CAS-ual Fridays store, use code KIMBERLY16 to save 15%!!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!