Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Cold Twigs, Warm Hearts!

Hello!   I'm on the Newton's Nook Designs blog today with a cute winter card using the Fox Hollow and Frozen Friends stamp sets.

Newton's Nook Designs | snowman | fox | handmade card | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com
This card came together fast - I thought it would be adorable to make it look like the fox was building the snowman, so I placed one of the twig arms in his mouth!   I used a snow marker to make the snow look dimensional and added some sequins to the falling snow.  I added some texture to the fox with my Copic colorless blender.  The little banner is from the Sunny Studio Stamps Fishtail Banner die set.   Love this!   It makes creating any size banner (and decorative no less!) easy!
Newton's Nook Designs | snowman | fox | handmade card | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com
Hope you've enjoyed my card today!  I'll be back later in the week with a fun video tutorial!


CHALLENGES



4 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored, and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable! I still think he's "stealing" the snowmans arm - LOL!!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Colored so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I've enjoyed visiting your blog today. Thanks again! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!