Friday, October 2, 2015

Simon Says Stamp October Card Kit



hello card | alcohol ink | simon says stamp | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

Hi again, crafty friends!   I'm sharing a card made with the October Simon Says Stamp card kit.   This kit is loaded with awesome goodies - I absolutely fell in love with that heart stamp.   I couldn't wait to ink it up!   I started by adding alcohol inks in shades of red, pink and just a hint of gold to a sheet of glossy paper.   I stamped the heart with Archival ink and fussy cut it out. 

hello card | alcohol ink | simon says stamp | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com
The awesome 'hello' die also came in the kit, as did the patterned paper, which I trimmed down to form an arrow pointing to the heart and the tiny words (also from PP in the kit).   I added a few gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and stamped a few of the tiny hearts included in the stamp set with Delicata Gold ink to finish off the card!

I'm entering this card in Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes! 


1 comment:

  1. hello Kimberly! WOW, I adore this card, stunning design and elements! so glad you played along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!