Thursday, January 8, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Flash Challenge!


Hello!   Newton's Nook Designs has a fun FLASH Challenge up on the blog today!   But you'd better be quick - you only have until January 10th to play along!    The theme is 'Thank You', and the winner will be chosen randomly.    Don't worry - you don't have to have NND stamps to play along (but there's a super cute new FREE digi up on the NND blog - go check it out)!


I printed the free digi and decided to have a little fun with it!   I traced over the lines with a clear embossing pen and then added some Wow embossing powder for the sentiment and clear embossing powder over the border.    After that was heat set, I used Distress Inks over top to add a colorful background.   I added some accents to the sentiment with a black Memento marker to make it stand out even more.    Some fussy cutting, dimensional adhesive and sequins from Pretty Pink Posh complete the card.

I hope you have time to play along!    I'll be back soon with projects for NND's January reveal, so make sure to stop back next week!

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I love the bright, cheery colors! What a creative way to use the digital image! Thanks so much for playing along today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO vibrant and pretty! I LOVE what you did with this freebie talented lady! I am so happy you are on the team! :) ~ Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!