Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Tags Galore!

Happy Christmas Eve!   I'm taking a break from wrapping and cooking to stop in and share my homemade gift tags.   It's an undertaking, but it's so much fun to break out a ton of stamp sets and just play!


Some of my favorites are represented.....here are the Lawn Fawn tags:


And here are the Papertrey Ink tags:


Here are some featuring Simon Says Stamp and Winnie & Walter:

My son and daughter got in on the action too!   Unfortunately they wrapped some of their gifts and used up some of the tags before I got the camera out :)   Here are some by my daughter:


I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!   Enjoy this time with family and friends - it truly is the best time of year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!