Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays!


Hi there!   I'm back today with a couple of (relatively) quick Christmas cards.   I decided to enter these into the Lawnscaping Challenge - Merry Christmas.   


Sorry for the iphone photo!   I was in a hurry to get these guys in the mail and didn't pull out my good camera.   The background is debossed snowflakes and the sentiment panels are Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles.   The sentiments are heat embossed in silver and the cute little skating penguins are colored with Copics.   See?   Pretty simple!

I hope everyone is having fun with last minute holiday prep.   I still have a batch of cookies to bake and Christmas tags to make.  I like to make my tags each year - don't ask me why!   It is a bit of an undertaking, that's for sure.  I got about 20 done yesterday and I'm hoping to at least get that many done today.   Maybe then I'll be able to relax and enjoy Christmas Eve tomorrow, lol!   Hopefully I'll be back later today or tomorrow with pictures of tons of tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!