Monday, September 29, 2014

Guesting with Newton's Nook Designs - Falling Into Autumn!

Hello again, everyone!   I'm here with a card using one of Newton's Nook Designs' latest stamp sets, Falling Into Autumn.

While playing around with this set, I realized you could get a wreath by connecting the vine-like image - the card took off from there!
I colored the leaves with Memento markers and stamped five connected images.   I added a little more shading with Copic markers, then went back in with an embossing pen and added little bits of gold heat embossing to the bases of the leaves.   The sentiment was heat embossed with gold as well.   Some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and some rhinestones from my stash were added to fill in the card a bit.   I mounted the panel on some Papertrey Ink cardstock and added some slivers of gold glitter cardstock along the edges.    That finished off the card!  I was so excited at how this one came together - and it shows another way you can use your stamps - I'm all for that!

This is my last post with NND this month, and I want to say a HUGE thanks to Jen for having me, and to the design team members whose projects are so inspiring!  I had an awesome time using the September release and can't wait to see what Newton's Nook does next.   You can check out the entire September release HERE - there's something for everyone this month!


3 comments:

  1. Loved all your inspiring cards, Kimberly! Love that I now own the Falling into Autumn set and will be using them as I try my hand at making them as beautiful as you have! So enjoyed having you as one of their designers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly,

    I'm visiting from SCS. Pretty autumn card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!