Friday, August 29, 2014

Anything Goes with CAS-ual Fridays

Well, it's Friday, folks!    Thought for the occasion I'd pull out some CAS-ual Fridays stamps, lol!

I wish I'd had time to photograph this in the daylight.   It's hard to capture embossing on vellum at 11 p.m....bummer!

I'm entering this in both the V's Sweet Idea's Anything Goes challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.   I stamped the Lotsa Links chain with Hero Arts shadow inks and then colored a few of the links in with Distress Paint in Tarnished Brass.   The sentiment, from Shenanigans, was embossed in gold.   A few shiny star sequins finished the card off.

I hope everyone has an awesome Labor Day.   We are headed to the gorgeous Thousand Islands for the weekend.   I can't believe school starts next week - on a positive note, with the kids back in school I'll be able to get back into a more regular gym routine and on a more regular blogging schedule, lol!    Gotta live it up these last few days!   Have a good one....

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card. It's creative, bright and fun, and I'm super grateful to have you play along with us this month.
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas

    P.S. For another super fun weekly Anything Goes challenge, we'd LOVE having you join us at Word Art Wednesday. Your sweet art would be a blessing to us, and you can win some really amazing prizes each week. We'd enjoy having you!
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold embossing on the vellum really make the fabulous card look special.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!