Saturday, March 29, 2014

Winnie & Walter Playdate #1

Hello crafty friends!   I had to put my new Winnie & Walter stamps to good use, so I thought I'd play along with their first challenge, Playdate #1!   Head over to the Winnie & Walter blog to play along!  



This is a photo inspiration challenge, and I used the little girl's shirt as my inspiration.    The colors were so spring-y (and trust me....I'm feeling the need for spring)!   I used some Dear Lizzy pattern paper as my background and added the wonderful sentiments from  The Big, The Bold, & The Happy set.   the flower border uses  The Write Stuff: Leave it to Mom set with a little extra Copic shading on the leaves, some Wink of Stella glitter pen (but of course!) and some Doodlebug pearls.   I added some flecks of Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Coral to finish the card off.


Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend so far.   If I'm lucky I'll get a little more crafting time in tomorrow before heading over to my parents' house for Sunday dinner!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card, Kim! Love how you took the inspiration from the little girl's t-shirt and added that really pretty strip of flowers! Thank you so much for playing along with our first Playdate!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!