Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lawnscaping #73

Hi there!  Today I decided to play along with the Lawnscaping Challenge....here's the inspiration picture!

I went pretty literal with the picture....I was drawn to the hanging decorations and the colors.   Here's what I created!

I used the Lawn Fawn sets Sally's ABC's, Sweet Christmas and Here's the Scoop.   The confetti circles are the gingerbread man's buttons from Sweet Christmas and the streamer is from Here's the Scoop!   Hard to see in the photo, but the confetti is blinged out with Stickles.    If you'd like to play along with the Lawnscaping Challenge, hurry up!   Today's the last day to enter....

Hope everyone's having an awesome day!!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how creative you got with the little stamps on Sweet Christmas. I have this set so I'll have to try it. Love the colors and the streamers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so bright and fun! I love how you combined all the stamps sets, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Congrats on being featured as an honorable Gnome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!