Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Inky Paws Challenge #6



Hi everyone!   I was able to find some time today to get a few cards done....finally!   I had been wanting to play along with the Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge for a few days, and here's what I came up with:

These were fantastic colors to work with!   I love the combination.   I just got the new set called Love a'La Carte, and it's adorable.  I stamped the cute cupcake on vellum and colored from the back side using a combination of colored pencils (for the white frosting) and Copics.   

If you'd like to play along, head over to Newton's Nook!  The challenge runs through February 7th.   Hope your week is off to a fantastic start!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kimberly! Thanks for playing along with our latest Inky Paws Challenge at Newton's Nook Designs. I love the cupcake stamped on the Vellum - and what a great idea to color it from the back side! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable!!!!!! i LOOOOOVE that colored cupcake on the vellum banner!!! you totally ROCKED these colors! and i just adore your card!! it's super sweet!! thank you so much for getting your paws inky with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable card! Love the way the coloring looks on vellum.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!