Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Another Make it Monday

Hi all!   So, I am such a bad blogger that I didn't realize until today that my cute template was MIA.   Turns out, it's been gone since November!   So I just did a quick fix and hopefully will get it back to a more attractive state ASAP!!  While I was fiddling around with it, I decided on a name change too!

Anywho, I played along with Papertrey's MIM again this week.   Heather showcased glittered elements.   It was super easy to run the die cut through my Xyron and selectively remove sections with a craft knife to add glitter.   I had a hot glittery mess going on in the craft room, lol!


Here's a close up of the multicolored glitter.   Love it!


2 comments:

  1. Love all the different colors of glitter...really eye popping! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty!! Love the sparkle and shine!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!