Sunday, August 25, 2013

Crafting Frenzy Day 2

Today I got a few more of the challenges from Stamp-A-Fair completed. Yay! First up is a scratch & sniff card. Turned out so cute, and it really smells like grapes!
Next I have a card that uses shrinky dinks! Ha! I was so excited to learn that i can use my heat gun instead of the oven to make these. I coated the snowflakes with prisma glitter too, but that doesn't show up in the picture.
Finally, I have a card that uses paper clay. I was really surprised at how like Fun Foam this turned out after it air dried. Not sure how much I'm loving this technique. I think maybe with flowers I'd like it better....
All in all, it was a pretty productive day! Maybe I'll even be able to get a couple more cards done in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!