Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Papertrey Make It Monday #85

So this week's MIM challenge is to use a glittered tab. For my background I white heat embossed the flower and leaf images from Pretty Peonies onto sticky back canvas and then added some distress stains and distress inks over the top. I like that it is a bit random and not so perfect looking! The canvas is mounted onto Scarlet Jewel cardstock. The glitter is hard to see in the picture, but it is from Martha Stewart - the color is Brownstone. I need to get my Halloween crafting going! I am getting such a late start! Hopefully there will be some of that going on later in the week :)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your shout-out on Nichole's blog! Your card is beautiful and worthy of being recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you for the nice comments, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the softness of the distress inks on the canvas. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The embossed white really makes those peonies pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the dark glitter and red/pink flowers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your stunning card in Nichole's shout outs-great job! I love the texture from using the canvas background. The colors are perfectly fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours and texture from the canvas - congrats on your shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! The colors and texture are great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!